In my first blog post I really wanted to become a better reader and writer. I hands down became a better writer. Before when I would write I would usually just says what on my mind and run with it. But I have realized that isn’t going to get me good grades, and after reading my paper aloud I realized how off topic I get and all the tiny grammar mistakes I make. I feel like in the past three months I have come a long way from where I started, I am definitely not at the top, but I think I started at the bottom when I entered the class.
This class has awakened my senses and aroused my curiosity in the literary world and I feel I have made significant strides in my writing process. The most important of which being how, by the proper use of commas, transitions, and supportive quotes, I transform my mediocre essay into a well composed, interesting literary work. I hope to keep everything I learned in this class and apply them to the future papers I need to write. It has also helped me with my speech believe it or not, I can now think and organize in my head of what I want to say.
I really do appreciate all the things you have done for me, the extra time and the meetings. Not a lot of professors will do that for me. I’m sorry if I put you through a lot this semester but I just wanted to say thank you for all your extra help with me. I actually have more confidence in writing now. So thanks! Merry Christmas
No comments:
Post a Comment