For my portfolio I chose to revise my argument essay. The strengths of my argument essay were that I had good ideas and I did stay on topic for the most part. However my weaknesses were that my paper lacked a main focus because some of my thesis points didn’t relate to why hunting is actually beneficial to other people besides the people that are consuming the meat. Therefore my intro and conclusion need to be revised along with a better supporting paragraph to follow
To effectively revise my essay, I am going to create a better thesis that supports my argument more effectively then I can better focus the rest of my paper around my thesis. Then I can make sure that each of my supporting paragraphs relate to my actual thesis. I need to make sure that each paragraph stays on topic. I also will read the paper over and over so I can catch all my grammar mistakes, and make sure that there is an overall flow.
My conclusion will also need to be effective, I will need to make sure that I can conclude my thoughts and blend my whole essay so that it will have a proper flow. Making sure that my reader will want to finish my paper, and that I don’t offend anyone in the process.
No comments:
Post a Comment