Wednesday, December 14, 2011

#13

#13

 

The assignment I enjoyed the most would have to be essay number 4. In the past I have been picked on because of the fact that I do hunt. I have been very passionate about hunting since I was a little girl. Almost all of the men in my family hunt as well, and I use to hate staying behind because I was too young. I liked this essay because it gave me a chance to state my opinion about hunting, show how hunting can be beneficial to other citizens. All the while keeping in mind the rhetorical situation, this was very important to me because it showed me how I can come off as narrow minded when the topic of hunting comes up in a conversation. This made me make sure that I didn’t rub my reader the wrong way in this essay.

            This essay was definitely not the easiest, due to the fact that I do have strong opinions about hunting. It was very hard to mask my feeling and relate to the other opinions about hunting. I did not receive the grade I was hoping for in this essay which is why I am considering rewriting it my final portfolio. Then I can have the opportunity to fix my mistakes and hopefully receive a grade that I can be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment