Sunday, October 16, 2011

#7

  • My goals for this class have not yet been accomplish, they may be on the way their. I haven't found much joy in writing any of the assignments or papers. I personally liked writing about topics i have strong opinions about or specific events. I need to passion to motivate my drive to create a good paper. However, I have learned some helpful tips while writing a paper, such as gathering my goals for what i want the finish product to read as, also that peer reviewing is the most helpful thing, to have another readers opinion before your final draft is due. I personally like when the class works as a whole to dissect example sentences and paragraphs to make them grammatically correct. a positive technique have learned to think about how i want my paper to sound or come off as to my reader. Considering all these factors i do believe my writing and writing process are beginning to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment